BLOG 6 - Postgraduates Studies

 I think this is the first time I've thought about this, postgraduate studies. There are different types such as masters, diplomat, specialization, among others. As it is the first time I think about it I am not clear about what I would like to take, the magisters sound good since you can deepen in specific topics and develop independent research. 


In the future, I would like to work in a publishing house so I think that any postgraduate study that would help me to achieve it would be good or something related to illustration.



No one around me has a university level of study so I have no references of what to do or what to opt for so I will let the path enlighten me. 

Comments

  1. Im in the same possition as you, No one around me has a university major or postgraduate studies, so I have no references of what study too :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have references either, you're not alone :( jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. how great that you are considering graduate studies, without having references. i admire you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts